The Inspired Classroom
Web 2.0 Integration
Project Share Texas
Today I had the wonderful opportunity to listen to the live stream of TEDx London. The topic was “Education Revolution”. There were many great speakers at today’s events and here are the key ideas that I reflected on the most:
- The purpose of education is to help individuals get the most out of life.
- We should ignite creativity in students and teachers.
- We should share our passion with everyone!
- We underestimate how quickly students of today learn basic technology skills.
- We need to integrate technology in classrooms in ways that help students problem-solve and express creativity.
- Students need to be problem-finders. They need to find real problem and solve them (authenticity).